About Me

My photo
I am a happy go lucky person. Life is beautiful as there is more to discover in life.I cherish every moment in life especially with family and friends.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

FUNNY JOKES!

Below are some nice jokes that I got from the Net.



JOKE 1


Teacher : Pappu, how do you spell 'crocodile?
Pappu : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
Teacher : No, that's wrong.
Pappu : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!



JOKE 2




Teacher : Pappu, give me a sentence starting with "I"
Pappu : I is ...
Teacher : No, Pappu. Always say "I am."
Pappu : All right ... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

JOKE 3


Teacher : Now, Pappu, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating? Pappu : No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

4 comments:

A M Y said...

hi mdm carrol!!! i went to our schl website and found ur blog address^^

farhanah said...

my dear mdm carrol..dis is my opinion...i hope dat d teachers will give lots of simple test about simple grammars..its useful especially for students whose goin to further their study to japan,korea,etc.

carrol said...

Hi Amy. How do you find my blog?

carrol said...

Thank you for your suggestion Farhanah. We will try our best to give simple test on grammar.